RE: 8.1.7.4 databases going bad

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 06:24:00 -0800

My knee-jerk would be to check the file dates on the 8.1.7.4's ORACLE_HOME to make sure that nothing changed accidentally. Perhaps a rogue libary or some such?

GL!

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Feb 11 2003 - 08:24:00 CST