RE: Backup and Recovery

From: Gene Sais <Gsais_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 04:58:42 -0800

Sony - I suggest you take the Oracle Backup/Recovery course.

>>> Sony_at_polyfincanggih.com 02/10/03 08:28PM >>> Hi Ruth,

In my company we run export for our daily backup. Why is it not best way to do backup ? and about RMAN, is it third party program on oracle or it is already include in oracle, or if it is a script, would you share it to me ? I use oracle 9i on windows 2000 server.

TIA, Sony

Author: Sony kristanto
  INET: Sony_at_polyfincanggih.com

Author: Gene Sais