Re: 2k and 8k block size

From: Michael Fontana <mfontana_at_verio.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:59:05 -0800

Reading my oracle 9i new features , there is now something called: Multiple Database Block Size Support. In other words, it is no longer necessary
to commit to a single block size for your database. I'd suggest looking into this, as
it may now be possible to test using different blocksizes for different tablespaces.

Author: Michael Fontana
  INET: mfontana_at_verio.net