Re: Ora-1548 while dropping tablespace

From: chao_ping <chao_ping_at_vip.163.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 06:28:49 -0800

helpdesk.hcl,

		Hi, in your case, I think you have to restore and recover that datafile , and then later offline the rbs segments and then drop the tablespace.(I assume that you are in archive log mode)
		Or you are in trouble.You have to use undocumented parameters to force open the database and drop the tablespace and rbs segments.and then recreate the whole database.
	Good luck

Regards
zhu chao
msn:chao_ping_at_163.com