RE: RMAN - questions.. Rob Freeman?

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 15:03:50 -0800

<enter theme from Jaws>

No shark flash-copy usage here....

I think your going to need a bigger boat!

Cheers!

Robert

Author: Alex Andriyashchenko
  INET: Oleksandr_A_at_yahoo.co.uk

Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com <http://www.fatcity.com>

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net <http://www.orafaq.net>

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

Author: Spears, Brian
  INET: BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com <http://www.fatcity.com>

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 07 2003 - 17:03:50 CST