Re: Skipping a table on import

From: Breno A. K. Magnago <breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 02:58:37 -0800

Craig,

you can export a owner without a table.
See the note : <Note:115578.1> How to Export a Database Bypassing a Table in Oracle7 and Oracle8 at metalink. If you don't have access to metalink send a email to me. But don't have any way to import Bypassing a table. I asked it to Oracle Suport at metalink and he answered it.

--

Breno A. K. Magnago                            mailto:breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br
Mercantil de Alimentos Soares

Author: Breno A. K. Magnago
  INET: breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 07 2003 - 04:58:37 CST