Re: Freeware reverse engineer ER diagram from ODBC connection

From: Satya V Prakash <prakash801_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 18:43:48 -0800

Hi,

         u can use Platinum Erwin for this. www.platinum.com
u can easily build data models, reverse engineer an existing schema from an oracle database, forward engineer the changes made in the data model so as to reflect back the same schema structure at the back-end.
it is a very useful tool.ER diagrams can also be built.

Rgds,
Satya Prakash

Author: Satya V Prakash
  INET: prakash801_at_rediffmail.com