RE: RAC on linux?

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 14:58:58 -0800

Uncle Larry is probably thinking, "Since you're saving so much money on the O/S and the hardware you have more to spend on Oracle so don't complain."

I'm actually hoping open source PostgreSQL/MySQL start to compete and force Oracle to lower their pricing... I can dream can't I. :-)

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com