Re: Anybody using Mercury WinRunner?

From: <Peter.McLarty_at_mincom.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 14:19:08 -0800

I know our company did some trials with WinRunner and the general consensus amongst the people testing of which two were our development dba's thought it a very good product.
We however didn't buy due to the decision to purchase some other products from one of there competitors and so I believe we got a deal on buying a packaged bundle etc.

Speak to Mercury and get it for appraisal If you are serious and want more than one license I suspect you will have a Mercury consultant knocking on your door to assist you in testing it out.

They work hard to beat the opposition

Cheers

--

Peter McLarty               E-mail: Peter.Mclarty_at_mincom.com
Technical Consultant        WWW: http://www.mincom.com

This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.

"Meng, Dennis" <Dennis.Meng_at_alcoa.com>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
07-02-2003 05:09 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Anybody using Mercury WinRunner?

Hi all -
We are thinking about using Mercury WinRunner to load test our 11 to 11i upgrade and wondering if anybody has experience using this before. How steep
the learning curve, how reliable and how 'real' the load is comparing to the
production load. Any other feedbacks are also welcome.

Thanks

Dennis

Author: Meng, Dennis
  INET: Dennis.Meng_at_alcoa.com

  INET: Peter.McLarty_at_mincom.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Feb 06 2003 - 16:19:08 CST