RE: Oracle Migration Workbench for Sybase

From: Adrian Roe <Adrian.Roe_at_telewest.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 02:56:36 -0800

Do you have a Sybase Open Client CD ? The odbc drivers are usually on there.
>From my Sybase years I recall that the ODBC drivers were sourced from
Merant, now DataDirect technologies, might be worth looking there. Personally I'd go for the bcp out/SQL*Loader in scenario.

Ade

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

Live Life in Broadband
www.telewest.co.uk

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Author: Adrian Roe
  INET: Adrian.Roe_at_telewest.co.uk