RE: RH AS2.1 (was: RAC on linux)

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:46:05 -0800

Right. Sorry for the misnomenclature. Whoops, that's not actually a word. :) I associated "raw" with "FS", instead of "volume". My faux pas.

I wanted to determine the need for RHAS for a test setup, and if there were any differences in the RHAS' purchase levels that would affect a production box.

Thx!
Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com