RE: Hanging query puzzle

From: Denny Koovakattu <groups_at_koovakattu.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:25:03 -0800

  Did you try tracing it from the OS ? Any error messages in the OS system log ? Is it always one datafile/mount point ? A while back, I had seen a similar problem when an array had gone bad. You may want to try using "dd" to read and write some files and check the timing.

Regards,
Denny

Author: Denny Koovakattu
  INET: groups_at_koovakattu.com