RE: Partition and primary key

From: Janardhana Babu Donga <jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 10:19:37 -0800

You need to have 15 to 20gig temp space to do this, assuming you are equipartitioning the primary key index.

Author: Janardhana Babu Donga
  INET: jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Feb 05 2003 - 12:19:37 CST