RE: PL/SQL output on Client machine

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 07:34:29 -0800

1. You could use utl_file and write it to server and then

   1.1 manually or automagicall FTP it to client    1.2 use UTL_TCP to ftp it to client.
2. On the server side, create a [global] temp table and load all the data into it.
  2.1 then use text_io from within form to select from the table and dump to a local file.

i have few more suggestions ... but one of these should do the trick for you.

raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).