Re: tuning forms/reports application

From: M. Shuja Uddin <shuja_at_technologist.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 10:03:41 -0800

i don't see any data in the module/action columns, and ofcourse i don't wanna re-engineer all those forms/ reports... further, i can't see the statistics when i enable that parameters with statistics=YES
I have tried it with the forms preferences statistics as well as runtime command line. Shuja

Author: M. Shuja Uddin
  INET: shuja_at_technologist.com