RE: PS question

From: Dawtrey, Lindsay L <LDawtrey_at_mail.sbic.co.za>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:08:50 -0800

Is Braintree's SQLSecure product installed? It is software that is PeopleSoft aware and enhances the somewhat weak password management in pre PS8 releases.
I think the monitoring software used DBMS_JOB but I'm not certain, it's some years since we had a demo version of SQLsecure installed. Other than that I agree with David in that PS tries to avoid DBMS specific features.

Lindsay

Author: david davis
  INET: ddoralist_at_hotmail.com

Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of
Standard Bank Group Limited is proprietary to the company. It is confidential, legally
privileged and protected by law. Standard Bank does not own and endorse any other content.
Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of Standard Bank.

The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content
in any way.

Standard Bank can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor
that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

Author: Dawtrey, Lindsay L
  INET: LDawtrey_at_mail.sbic.co.za