RE: index hint ignored?

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:12:40 -0800

MessageHi,

THe syntax is incorrect. Incorrect HINTs are treated as comments. replace the comma with blank space and your hint will work as expected.

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan

Author: K Gopalakrishnan
  INET: kaygopal_at_yahoo.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 31 2003 - 13:12:40 CST