RE: Oracle 101 Performance Tuning comes to the rescue again!

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:57:09 -0800

Kirti,

well, maybe it doesn't solve the problem of my forehead getting higher and higher every day, but the technique described in your book is always helpful in determining where problems exist in the system.

thanks again

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 31 2003 - 12:57:09 CST