hotel notice for folks considering attending IOUG

From: Adams, Matthew (GECP, MABG, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:31:07 -0800

I got this in the e-mail today.
If you are considering attending the IOUG-A live in April, please read the below.

(I hope Jared doesn't consider too far OT)

Dear IOUG Member:

Please be aware that an organization which has no affiliation with the IOUG is contacting our members and representing themselves as part of our organization - for the purpose of selling hotel rooms for this year's Live! event in Orlando.

This company has no affiliation with the IOUG and we do not endorse their activity. We strongly recommend that you do not do business with them, should they contact you directly.

Our attorney is contacting this organization to notify them to cease this activity. If you have any questions, comments or  concerns, please contact our headquarters staff at +1.312.245.1579.

Many thanks.

Author: Adams, Matthew (GECP, MABG, 088130)
  INET: MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM