RE: Oracle 9.2 installation on Pentium 4, Windows 2000 machine

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:39:05 -0800

Have you applied any Winders Service Packs? I just installed 9.2.0.1.0 on a 2.4Ghz Intel running 2K with SP3 without a hitch. No renaming of .dlls and I used the default "disk1/setup.exe" to install. The only issues I had were some sqlnet.ora parameter problems and the Oracle Names service setup, but completely unrelated to the installation.

Perhaps the fix for this is in the Service Packs?

Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 31 2003 - 10:39:05 CST