RE: RMAN - problems restoring to clone server

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:24:43 -0800

Are you sure that you have linked your MML to Oracle RDBMS on all hosts? I thought NSR_SERVER needed to be set to the host on which the target was - due to the fact that the client indexes on each database target host stores information on the backupsets.

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

  INET: Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us