RE: "Take Care of your DBAs"

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:00:29 -0800

Hoops ??? they built a extremely nice Basketball court for us (open 24 hours) ... but I have never ever been there, no time. A new 4/5 thou sqft workout area is being built too. One in a while I go to the new cafe where they have those 63" plasma TVs displaying the samples of the upcoming HDTV transmission that we will be doing ... and the Food is nice too. Sorry no recliners like those in ESPNZone and it is self service. You can watch every channel that we broadcast (national/international) while enjoying food.

I once worked for a manager (in Ozland) who was a jogging fanatic, once this person hurt herself, so her Dr advised not to run for 2 weeks. This person changed the Dr. 8:)

Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc. Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com