RE: "Take Care of your DBAs"

From: Whittle Jerome Contr NCI <Jerome.Whittle_at_scott.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:34:31 -0800

Dennis,

Or on our looks including this guy I see in the mirror every morning!

I do ride my bicycle quite a bit. Over 5000 miles last year including one 204 mile ride in under 15 hours on a 95 degree day. Enough of my bragging....for now.

Jerry Whittle
ASIFICS DBA
NCI Information Systems Inc.
jerome.whittle_at_scott.af.mil