Re: Take Care of your DBAs

From: Alan Davey <adavey_at_competitrack.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:20:40 -0800

Beer Pong is a lot of fun too. ;^)

--

Alan Davey
adavey_at_competitrack.com
212-604-0200  x106

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Alan Davey INET: adavey_at_competitrack.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).