RE: "Take Care of your DBAs"

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:09:16 -0800

OK, that's it. My mountain bike is coming out TODAY. I don't care if it's 10F out. There's no snow, so it won't be as fun, but that's alright.

And, Lisa, in '99 I pedalled 450 miles from Superior to Madison, WI in a week. I admit that I spent some time in Rehab afterwards for rough cartilage (I was BORN geeky, too!), but it was a blast nonetheless.

Hmmmmm...maybe I'd better set my arse on the stationary bike for a few weeks first before taking on the trails. Now I'm depressed. Thank God it's Beer Day!

http://society.servebeer.com :)

Now back to your regularly schedule database problems...

Rich

Rich Jesse                              System/Database Administrator
rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                     Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI
USA -----Original Message-----
Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 30 2003 - 09:09:16 CST