Re: STATSPACK

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 05:09:02 -0800

Thanks Scott! That's just what I need. Ruth

  See:

  http://www.oracle.com/oramag/oracle/00-Mar/index.html?statspack-other.html

  and related articles.

  Scott Shafer
  San Antonio, TX
  210.581.6217

  Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net   --
    INET: Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil

  To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message   to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in   the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L   (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may   also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us