Re: Global Stats

From: Vladimir Begun <vladimir.begun_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 23:23:54 -0800

It's not correct, check metalink -- there is a note about that.

--
Vladimir Begun
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Vladimir Begun INET: vladimir.begun_at_oracle.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).