Re[4]: undo tablespace

From: Breno A. K. Magnago <breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:54:33 -0800

Dan,

Is the generation of redo (and archived logs) causing the system to halt due to the archive_dump_dest filling up? YES
I'll work to minimize this situation. Thanks.

--

Breno A. K. Magnago                            mailto:breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br

Author: Breno A. K. Magnago
  INET: breno_at_mercantilsoares.com.br

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 29 2003 - 10:54:33 CST