RE: Advice needed on PL/SQL code

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:53:37 -0800

/*+ append */ alone does not prevent redo generation. Only with NOLOGGING in the SQL
will redo generation be suppressed.

Cheers!

RF

Author: Beth Wells
  INET: beth_wells_at_modusmedia.com

Author: Richard Ji
  INET: richard.ji_at_mobilespring.com

Author: Robert Freeman
  INET: robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 28 2003 - 21:53:37 CST