RE: Peoplesoft & Oracle

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:53:53 -0800

Lisa,

Afraid I can't help with PSoft (all the best, you have already seen some of the best of the worst :), but the following link may help you when getting used to AIX.

http://bhami.com/rosetta.html <http://bhami.com/rosetta.html>

So how's Jr. doing? (PS: I think Dick Goulet has experience with PS) John Kanagaraj
Oracle Applications DBA
DBSoft Inc
(W): 408-970-7002

I don't know what the future holds for me, but I do know who holds my future!

Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com