Re: Global Stats

From: Denny Koovakattu <groups_at_koovakattu.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:09:00 -0800

  If I remember right, global stats are computed/inferred from partition level stats if its available. If thats the case, then it may make sense to compute/estimate the stats at the partition level. You also have the advantage of being able to run analyze each partition in parallel.

Regards,
Denny

Author: Denny Koovakattu
  INET: groups_at_koovakattu.com