RE: Perl - Was unix time conversion function

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:44:54 -0800

I haven't done anything with Python but my problem with Python or Ruby is that
they don't come with many OS variants. Perl comes with any OS and there is a huge repository of ready made scripts. I have to confess stealing some from Jared's PDBA
collection. I cannot do that with Python and then run them on both HP-UX and AIX.
Therefore, I'll stick to the pathologically eclectic rubbish lister.

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com