RE: Re: Case of the Missing Rows

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:13:58 -0800

If SQL*Loader had not loaded all the stuff, then the first count(*) would return the same thing as the second one. My (wild) guess would rather be some mishandling of the high-water mark or something similar. Really looks like a bug. Things I would try :

HTH, Stephane Faroult

Author: Stephane Faroul
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com