RE: Perl - Was Unix time conversion function

From: Hately, Mike (NESL-IT) <Mike.Hately_at_npowernorthern.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 06:33:59 -0800

Perl kind of makes sense but I haven't reached the point where it clicks and becomes natural. I still need to think about it very hard when I'm writing it. Hence, a lot of the time I fall back on shell scripts supplemented by pre-written (some would say shamelessly ripped off) perl code for the stuff that would get really messy is ksh.

Regards,
Mike Hately

Author: Hately, Mike (NESL-IT)
  INET: Mike.Hately_at_npowernorthern.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 28 2003 - 08:33:59 CST