Oracle doesn't start up with domain user

From: Zsolt Csillag <info_at_starsoft.hu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 04:19:11 -0800

Hi,

I installed Oracle 9i under Windows 2000 professional with a domain user who has admin rights.

After installing I couldn't use it:

After that if I start Oracle Database Configuration Assistant to modify database the error message is:
ORA-01041: internal error.hostdef extension doesn't exist

Both the Administrator and the Domain User are member of : administrators, oradba.

I checked the services, they seem to start.

Thank you in advance

Zsolt Csillag,
Hungary

Author: Zsolt Csillag