RE: Case of the Missing Rows

From: Sinardy Xing <SinardyXing_at_bkgcomsvc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:53:40 -0800

I think so too, perhpas you want to include the bad record to capture those bad records make the nesassary changes then load that bad file repeat until all loaded into your db

Author: Sinardy Xing
  INET: SinardyXing_at_bkgcomsvc.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 27 2003 - 22:53:40 CST