RE: _allow_resetlogs_corruption

From: Sujatha Madan <Sujatha.Madan_at_cmc.optus.net.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:43:53 -0800

Ok... I have the tapes now so I don't have to bother...but would this scenario have been fixed by using the _allow_resetlogs_corruption parameter and following the associated steps????

Sorry for the bother

Sujatha

Author: Sujatha Madan
  INET: Sujatha.Madan_at_cmc.optus.net.au

Author: Sujatha Madan
  INET: Sujatha.Madan_at_cmc.optus.net.au
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 27 2003 - 19:43:53 CST