Re: Experiences with Automatic Undo Management

From: Shaleen garg <shgarg_orafaq_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:44:01 -0800

We are using AUM on all databases(9014). Works great and we manipulate retention time as needed. Had one encounter with flashback query when got a call in lunch hour that someone updated wrong data in production. Flashback worked like a charm and data was restored within 15 minutes.

-Shaleen

  Dan,

  We are using AUM on ALL our PROD/DEVL/TEST environments, no problems so far. Haven't used much of flashback though ... Are you looking for anything specific? The DB versions are 9012 and 9202 ...

  Raj

  Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.

  Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com

  Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

  QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art!

Author: Shaleen garg
  INET: shgarg_orafaq_at_hotmail.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 27 2003 - 11:44:01 CST