Re: Checklist - Ken Janusz??

From: KENNETH JANUSZ <kjanusz_at_att.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 05:58:51 -0800

Checklist - Ken Janusz??Lisa:

Here you go. It's located on Thomas Cox's web site. The latest release is 1.5 generic.

http://www.geocities.com/tbcox23/

Ken Janusz, CPIM

  Hello everyone,

  I saw a check list posted to the list a couple of days ago. Well, wouldn't you know it - Hours ago I inherited an Oracle/Peoplesoft/AIX environment and I need that check list because I am talking to the previous DBA in just a couple of hours.

  If anyone has it - Ken, I think it was sent to you? - Can you please forward it to me or post it back to the list?

  THank you

  Lisa Koivu
  Oracle Database Administrator
  Fairfield Resorts, Inc.
  5259 Coconut Creek Parkway
  Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA 33063

Author: KENNETH JANUSZ
  INET: kjanusz_at_att.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 27 2003 - 07:58:51 CST