RE: auto backup and spfile restore

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:53:38 -0800

auto backup and spfile restoreMy guess is that there is a path defined in your init.ora that isn't correct. Check your alert log for more information.

RF
Author: Robert Freeman
  INET: robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 24 2003 - 22:53:38 CST