RE: OEM 4

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:43:54 -0800

And they have an "Instant PHB" feature, too.

A=TES&S=Softwa
re%20Testing&T=Section&O=FPSH

I checked on OTN, nothing is available for download there.

Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO
E-Mail: boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Gogala, Mladen