RE: AUTORAID and VA7100 disk arrays for rp7400

From: <Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:05:15 -0800

We are using the VA7100's and VA7400's. They are several orders of magnitude faster than the old 12H AutoRAID arrays if configured properly. I'm no expert, but I know the VA7X00's combine some caching technology with faster IO channels.

Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX
210.581.6217

  INET: Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil