RE: AUTORAID and VA7100 disk arrays for rp7400

From: Mandar A. Ghosalkar <mghosalk_at_byer.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:44:36 -0800

Michael,

a dumb question. does this stops me from using VA7100 with 0+1 or are u talking about going some other disk array product?

Thanks
Mandar

ibrary/hp_va_and_san_virtualization.pdf

any inputs related to configuring a rp7400 are invited. my initial specs based on my current k570 is below.

current k570 (7.3.4)
4 * 200Mhz
2 gn ram

specs for rp7400 (8i/9i)