RE: Slow SQL*Plus connect.

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:14:24 -0800

Hi Tim, and Steve,

Thanks for the comments. I did check whether tracing was enabled, and it wasn't..

Thanks for the thought though.

Cheers

Mark

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

  INET: Sunil_Nookala_at_Dell.com

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 23 2003 - 09:14:24 CST