Re: senior oracle dba

From: Dwayne Cox <dwaynec_at_infotechfl.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 05:13:46 -0800

Very good point. I know where I work, HR classifies DBA as an analyst for pay reasons. The Senior DBA position, is more of a management-type role. More money, more management responsibilities but less actual DBA work.

-D-

--
Dwayne Cox
Oracle Database Administrator

email: dwaynec_at_infotechfl.com
phone: 352.381.4521 fax: 352.381.4444

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Dwayne Cox INET: dwaynec_at_infotechfl.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).