RE: Global names

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:48:58 -0800

Can you still create DB links between two DBs with the same global name? While we don't normally use DB links (too many links from development to production or vice versa), I seem to remember that being an issue. Then again, my memory isn't the best...

Rich

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com