RE: Slow SQL*Plus connect.

From: <Sunil_Nookala_at_Dell.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:49:15 -0800

How big is the listener log file?? do you truncate/rename it on regular basis??
just a thought.

Sunil Nookala
Dell Corp.

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

  INET: Sunil_Nookala_at_Dell.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 22 2003 - 10:49:15 CST