RE: Upgrade from 7.3.4 to 8.0.6 - Possible Solution - Comments?

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:58:57 -0800

Chris,

 That column is added to the table when upgrading to 7.3.3 release, by cat7303.sql script. It is possible that this script was not run after opening the database under 7.3.3.

 If you are not using Replication, I don't think you need to run catrep8m script.

 If you reviewed Note# 47290.1 on Metalink, you will find your answer :)

 I don't think your action (adding this column to the dictionary table) was wrong.

 Good Luck,

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 21 2003 - 20:58:57 CST