OEM 9.2 - scheduled reports

From: Kaing, Leng <Leng.Kaing_at_team.telstra.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:58:54 -0800

Hi all,

Yes, I'm still on the OEM adventure...

I've got some customised reports in OEM that I'd like to schedule to run at certain intervals. I've finally managed to get this going.

However, if I select a number of databases for the reports to run against, the output just comes into a single HTML file. Further, each section lists all the databases.

eg. For a storage report, I've got the following sections:

  1. tablespace
  2. segment usage
  3. datafiles

If I selected the report to run against databases PROD1, PROD2, and PROD3 the single HTML file would display the result in this order:

  1. tablespace
  2. PROD1
  3. PROD2
  4. PROD3
  5. segment usage
  6. PROD1
  7. PROD2
  8. PROD3
  9. datafiles
  10. PROD1
  11. PROD2
  12. PROD3
What I'd really like is a single HTML file per database. Failing that I'd like the reports grouped by databases, then by section. eg:
  1. PROD1
  2. tablespace
  3. segment usage
  4. datafiles
  5. PROD2
  6. tablespace
  7. segment usage
  8. datafiles
  9. PROD3
  10. tablespace
  11. segment usage
  12. datafiles

Short of creating a report per database and then scheduling a job to run per report, how would I go about this? I've got a lot of databases running around here.

Help!

TIA, Leng.

Leng Kaing
Email: leng.kaing_at_team.telstra.com
Phone: +61-417-371-348

Author: Kaing, Leng
  INET: Leng.Kaing_at_team.telstra.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 21 2003 - 20:58:54 CST