RE: To Anyone involved in Web apps

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:03:42 -0800

Regina - I was the one that suggested a single signon because of connection pooling. If you are using IIS, I would recommend multiple signons. You may also want to study how to make IIS/ASP scale to the number of users you need to support. It can be done, but not everybody can do it.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com